Monday, November 1, 2010

Daylight Savings Time Ends Nov. 7th

I just noticed last week at 6:30 a.m. during my morning car pool that there was no sunrise coming up over the Harris Teeter. The street lights were the only light at the corner of Ballantyne Commons and Mckee Rd. The policeman at the crosswalk was just a flashing light and dark shadow! Yikes, I really dislike driving in the dark. Was it that I needed another cup of coffee or to have my vision checked. The head lights of the of coming cars were blurring my vision. Oh and the Rain. We need the rain, but I take pride in an unblemished driving record and this was not the easy commute that I remember. What was going on!?! Where was my sunrise welcome. The beautiful cloud formations and pink/yellow light behind them.
Hmm-mmm, it must be that Fall Equinox or the Winter Solstice.
Nov. 7th at 2 a.m. we all get to sleep an hour later and I will have my sunrise back!

No comments:

Post a Comment